Our Commitment to Privacy
At Halaman, we value our customers and visitors and respect your privacy. This policy describes the personal information we collect about you, why we collect it, and how we use it. If this policy changes, we will post an updated version on our website. You will know if the policy has changed by checking the revision date that appears below.
Last updated June 5, 2018
- At Halaman, we may collect personal information from you, such as your name, email address, postal address, phone number, when you contact us with a question or sign-up to our mailing list or apply for a job.
- Halaman and its marketing partners use form elements and/or cookies to collect information and enable certain technology solutions used to market our products.
- A cookie is a short line of text that attached to your browser when you visit a website or view a particular advertisement. This cookie can then be identified to determine how often you have visited a site or seen particular ad. Cookies are otherwise generic, and cannot be used to access any other information on your computer.
We may use your personal information in the following ways:
- To communicate with you and to send you information by email, postal mail, telephone, or other means about our products, services, investments unless you have directed us not to contact you with promotional communications
- To analyze trends and statistics
- To contact you if necessary
- We may use your navigational information to analyze trends and traffic to our website. You always have the choice not to receive marketing information.
Halaman does not share your information with any other third party.